Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
The Practice of Law
Business of Law
Deep News & Analysis
- Law360 UK
- Law360 Pulse
- Law360 Employment Authority
- Law360 Tax Authority
- Law360 Insurance Authority
- Law360 Real Estate Authority
- Regional Powerhouses
- Law360's MVPs
- Women in Law Report
- Law360 400
- Diversity Snapshot
- Practice Groups of the Year
- Rising Stars
- Titans of the Plaintiffs Bar
- Adv. Search & Platform Tools
- About all sections
- Browse all sections
- Class Action
- Expert Analysis
- Intellectual Property
- Product Liability
Submit a Guest Article
Law360 reviews guest submissions for all of our publications. We do not pay for guest articles, nor charge for publishing. Editors look for well-written analysis and op-eds by qualified experts on issues of current interest to the legal and business community, including cases, policies, deals, trends and debates. To submit articles or ideas, fill out the form or email email@example.com. Articles are reviewed within 24 hours. Time-sensitive material should be noted with the submission.
- Be original, up-to-date and 1,000-2,000 words. Longer/shorter works are considered.
- Focus on news from the last 90 days unless discussing broader trends.
- Disclose any potential conflicts of interest, including involvement by authors or their organizations in cases or issues discussed, and past or present business relationships with parties mentioned.
Articles should not:
- Have been previously published, other than in law firm publications.
- Be ranting, self-promotional or defamatory.
- Focus on an ongoing case in which the author is involved.
- Plagiarize or contain unattributed quotes.
- Have more than three authors on the byline.
Submissions should include:
- The article in Microsoft Word format (no PDFs).
- In the article body — attribution for any quotes, names of organizations referenced, and case names along with the decision date and issuing court.
- Any legal citations and hyperlinks in the form of numbered endnotes.
- Each author’s name, title, organization and color photo.
- Any charts or visual aids as hi-res JPG or PNG files.
Once an article is accepted for publication:
- You will be required to sign a license agreement.
- Law360 proofreads and copy edits the article.
- Law360 alters headlines — length and tone — to fit our newsletters.
- Law360 does not send edited articles back to authors for review before publishing.
Once an article is published by Law360:
- It cannot be republished in another news outlet for 90 days. Distribution is permitted via law firm publications and social media.
- You will be notified and sent a PDF. To distribute a PDF that includes the Law360 logo, you must purchase a reprint. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Law360 may be unable to honor requests to modify it, including for reasons of employee hires or departures, etc.
- The author retains copyright, but Law360 reserves the right to republish parts or all of an article indefinitely without any royalty payments.